Monday, February 13, 2017

February 13th, 2017

Hello everybody,

This week was pretty crazy. We honestly didnt get too much time to work because we had to move, so we were stuck in that for a few days , but lucily in the time that we worked we were able to find a few more people to teach. We basically just contacted for the time that we had. But there realy isnt anything to share.

I read a verse this week in 1 Nefi that i really liked, in 17:13:
13 And I will also be your light in the wilderness; and I will prepare the way before you, if it so be that ye shall keep my commandments; wherefore, inasmuch as ye shall keep my commandments ye shall be led towards the promised land; and ye shall know that it is by Me that ye are led.

I love this verse because like it says, He will be our light. If were are always trying to do the right thing, He will guide to where we need to go and we will recognize that it was Him that lead us there, that He is the one that we need to depend on not ourselves. Just a quick though haha.
Sorry this was a lot worse then the rest of my letters but there really wasnt much to share. But something cool, i met a monkey the other day.




No comments:

Post a Comment