Monday, September 19, 2016

September 19th, 2016

Hola everbody,

This week was super sick. First off i got cambios (transferred). I didn't go out to the jungle but I'm pretty far from where i was. I'm in an area called Carmen. And my comp is Elder Huallpa from Peru. It was a little sad leaving my old area. After being there for 6 months and getting to know all the people. But this are that im in now is pretty sweet. The ward has 300 attending every week and there are a lot more receptive people here. And the members help a lot too. Im super pumped to be here in this new area. We are opening the area because both of the Elders that were here got cambios. It hasn't really been to hard at all because the members have helped so much.

This Saturday we had a baptism of one of the investigadors that the others were teaching. His name is Brayan Sandoval. He is super cool. We've already visited him a bunch and he has a super strong testimony. The converts in this ward are all super strong. They are basically all willing to go on visits and give referrals and all that.

I was reading in Hebrews this week and I love in Ch. 10 that it talks a lot about the Atonement of Jesus Christ. 

10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. 12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;
14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.
17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

I like how it explains that his sacrifice was perfect and eternal. And that if we accept and apply that eternal sacrifice in our lives, like it says in 17, he wont remember our sins anymore.
Thats about it for this week. Im super excited to be able to work here in this area and to meet a whole bunch of new people. Have a sick week everybody.

Elder Crisp 

(The baptism of Brayan )
(My new comp)


No comments:

Post a Comment