Monday, March 20, 2017

March 20th, 2017

Buenos días,
This week was super cool. we had a lot of super good visits with some investigators and there are a bunch that are starting to progress and I'm super pumped. One of them is the mom of the 2 converts we had last cambio. her name is Sabina, she already told us that she is going to get baptized and she super excited, but she told us that she doesn't feel ready to do it right now. We had a super good lesson with her yesterday and we talked about the BofM. I'm super excited because little by little this whole family is opening their hearts to the church. There are 3 other kids and the dad that are still pretty tough about the church but they are starting to talk to us and say hi instead of completely ignoring us, so I'm super excited.

There is another girl named Patricia that is also pretty excited to get baptized. She has been going to church the last few weeks and we started teaching her this week. She is also definitely going to get baptized, she is 19, so shes already going to go to Institute and shes sharing the gospel with all of her friends too. She has a lot of support in the church with the YSA here so I'm also pumped for that.
I was reminded of s scripture that I really like this week. In Revelations 3:20


20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock; if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

I've always like this verse because its teaches that we are the one s that have to let Him in, he is always there but a lot of time we ignore it or we cant hear his voice. If we search carefully, we will always find Him and hear His voice and he will join us and guide us to where we need to go.

That's it for this week, hope you all have a sick week and Happy Bolivian Fathers day to all you fathers out there.

Love Elder Crisp

No comments:

Post a Comment