Monday, May 29, 2017

May 29th, 2017

Hola everybody,

this week was pretty sweet and pretty surprising. I thought forsure i was going to get transferred but to my great surprise I was made part of that dumb TLC show "I Didnt Know I was Pregnant" hahahahahahaha. I am training again in this same area, which means im probably going to end my mission here. Which honestly wouldnt be to bad for me because i love this area. My kids name is Elder Jorge and pretty weird, he from Lima, Peru. Hes pretty cool and hes super prepared. Its going to be a sweet 2 transfer because he knows a bunch. Im pretty pumped to train again. My last experience was pretty rough but i feel like we are going havea a lot of success here.

We were able to put fecha on Alfredo this week and he was pretty excited. We asked him what impeded him to get baptized and he said, "Nothing!" So we are going to focusing on him. His wife wasnt there to put fecha but tomorrow we are going to go and ask her too. Im super happy for them because they are super prepared.

Thats about it for this week.I grateful to be here in Valle Sanchez and top be able to continue to serve the Lord and the people here. Ilove you all, have a sick week. 

Love Elder Crisp

No comments:

Post a Comment