Monday, May 1, 2017

May 1st, 2017

Hola, 

So a quick update on Armando and his baptism. They decided to do it on the 6th because his Aunt and Uncle weren't here this week and they wanted to go so we pushed it back a week. He is still super excited and he is still going to get baptized so its all good. We visited them this week and had a really good visit with all his family and they told us that they were all going to go to church.

My Birthday was pretty sweet here. I ate like 3 different cakes with 23 different families and they smashed a bunch of eggs and flour on my head so it was pretty fun. That's how they show you they really care about you here. The branch also threw a little party for me and another member here who has the same birthday, so it was a pretty good day and a solid week. 

That's about it for this week. I didn't really have much time to write because we started late. I love you all, have a sick week.


Elder Crisp


No comments:

Post a Comment