Monday, April 24, 2017

April 24th, 2017

Hola everybody,

First I want to wish Mom a Happy Birthday. I hope you have a super sick day. I give you permission to do whatever you want today. But really Mom you are the best, i hope you know that you are the greatest example for me and i thank you for everything you have taught me.

Thanks everyone for the Birthday wishes too. I happy to know that everyone is supporting me. I love you all and i happy to have you all as friends haha

I guess just an update on Armando. He had his interview yesterday and this Saturday is his baptism. We are going to have a FHE with our Branch Pres and his family to invite Armando`s dad to go and to help him a little bit. This family is the best. They are super prepared and little by little they are growing and learning more about the Gospel. I am sure that in a short time they will all be baptized. Enrique went visiting with us on Saturday the whole day. He introduced us to a few of his friends and we had a bunch of good visits. He told us that he felt the Spirit the whole day and that hes super pumped to go on a mish!!!!!

This week we had a Zone Meeting and we talked a lot about section 11 of D&C. I like verse 8: Verily, verily, I say unto you, even as you desire of me so it shall be done unto you; and, if you desire, you shall be the means of doing much good in this generation.

I like this verse because even though is talking more about missionaries, the concept is the same for everyone. If we really have a desire to do good, the Lord will guide and help us to do so. And the Lord will provide for us the things that were need. That's my little though of the day.

I love you all. Thanks again for the B-Day wishes, you guys are all the best.
Love Elder Crisp

No comments:

Post a Comment