Monday, April 3, 2017

April 3rd, 2017

So this week was obviously pretty sweet with General Conference, and we were also super busy with the visits and all the stuff going down for the baptisms. Patricia changed to the date to the 8th so we had to teach a bunch of stuff this week and with Enrique we also had to teach a bunch of stuff.

There were 8 investigators total that went to at least one of the sessions of conference and they all like what they heard. Especially yesterday when Elder Costa spoke to the investigators, there were 5 investigators and i feel like all of them have somewhat of the same story as him, they have some doubts about joining a new church and leaving everything behind. I feel like thats going to help a lot for them. We have another sister with a baptismal date the 22nd. Her name is Brita and her son too. They are 2 of them that have doubts about leaving their church but she was super excited after and she told us she was going to be prepared for the 22nd. 

I'm so pumped for everything that's going on in this area. In this area over the past few years there hasn't been too much work and President was about to close this area a few months ago because of that, but now it seems like everyone want to listen to us.

One talk that i like in particular was from one of the 70.I don't remember who it was but I liked his example of the scout that didn't use his sleeping bag. When he told that story about how he dint use it so that he wouldn't have to roll it up again i honestly though to myself ¨How dumb, why would you not use it.¨ Then i realized that Heavenly Father probably act the same way when we don't take the time to do the important things. The one example he used was to pray sincerely. It made me reflect a lot and think if i really take the time to pray sincerely or just so i can get in my bed faster or to leave the house on time, either way his talk made me reflect a lot.

Funny story. When they talked about that fire in California and they showed the pic of Bro Draeger, i told everyone that i knew him and that he was in my ward and no one believed me hahaha.
That's it from this week I'm super pumped for this Saturday. Have a good week everybody. I love you all!!!!

Elder Crisp


It was my comps b'day this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment