Monday, August 14, 2017

August 14th, 2017: My last letter!!!!!!!!!!

Buenos Días Fam and friends,

This is my last letter and my last week as a missionary. Its super weird to say that and its crazy how fast this time has gone by. I am so grateful for this time the Lord gave me to serve and to teach the people here in Bolivia. It has been the greatest blessing for me and i will never forget a single moment of my mish. I have learned so much things and gained so many good habits that i know will be a blessing for me in the future. And i know that everything ive learned will prepare for the rest of my life. 

I want to thank you all for the love and support that you have all given me i my mish and i want you all to know that i love and am PUMPED to see you all on Friday. I am a little bit sad because I wont be able to see the people here for a while and because i wont be a missionary anymore, but i know the Lord is going to bless all the people i have got to know here. 

This week Alicia got baptized and it was super sick. She is super awesome and is going to be a super strong memeber and leader in the church. It was the last time i will ever step into a baptismal font as a missionary. They told me that there was a Relief Society activity after the baptism and they for some reason invited us to come, i though it was weird but we went. Turns out it wasnt a Relief Society activity, it was a surprise Going home party for me. hahaha. I was complety surprised and honestly wanted to cry. I was able to feel the love not only from them but from God, a few people bore their testimonies and thanked me for my service and i really was very happy to know that i did something right here. I dont think its too much to say that Valle Sanchez changed my life and i will never forget this place. 

I love you all and thank you for everything see you Friday night.

Love Elder Crisp

No comments:

Post a Comment