Monday, August 7, 2017

August 7th, 2017: Happy Bolivia Day!!!!!!!

Buenos días familia y amigos,

Another pretty chill week here in Valle Sanchez. Were working really hard so that Alicia and Abel can get baptized. they are both super excited for this saturday. We just have to teach a few more things for their baptism. Unfortunately Alfredo and Dayana didnt go to church yesterday so it doesnt look like they are going to make it for the 12th. Im a little bummed about that but i know that they will soon get baptized. they are super cool and they have progressed a bunch in the last few weeks.

I was reading this week in Alma 38 and i loved verse 5 And now my son, Shiblon, I would that ye should remember, that as much as ye shall put your trust in God even so much ye shall be delivered out of your trials, and your troubles, and your afflictions, and ye shall be lifted up at the last day.

Something very important that i have learned to do on my mish is to trust in God with everthing and at all times. He is the only one that knows everthing and is the only one that can give us the answer to any question or doubt. I like this verse because if we trust in God a lot, he will deliver us from a lot of things. In we trust in God with everthing he will deliver us from ever affliction, but if we dont trust in Him at all, He cannot deliver us from anything at all. Ive seen a lot how simply trusting the will of God blesses my life and the lives of the people ive taught. 

I hope that next week i have some pictures of the baptism if everything works out ok. It would be a sick way to finish the mish.haha I love you all talk to you next week. 

Love Elder Crisp 

1. the family is our luch pension and they are super cool,
2. his lady made me Apple Pie haha


No comments:

Post a Comment