Monday, July 10, 2017

July 10th, 2017

What's up everybody,

How's it going? First off, i didnt get transferred so im going to die here in Valle Sanchez with my son. I am super pumped for that because there is so much work still to do here. 

This week was prett stressful but it was one of the best weeks ive had in a while. On thursday we went over to Cain to confirm his baptism and he was still un sure about it. e taught him a little bit about the importance o baptism and invited him to pray about it. At like 830 he called us and told us that he was going to get baptized this Saturday. I was so happy to hear that he wanted to get baptized. The baptism was at 9 am on Saturday and it was really good. Our mission Pres with his wife, and the other mission pres went with his wife and a bunch of other missionaries went so it was really good. 

We were able to teach also this week Pamela and Gabriela, Sabinas 2 other daughters and they are pretty excited to get baptized. And Alicia also is preparing for all that. Its going to be a pretty awesome last cambio.
I was reading in John this week and i liked a lot in ch14 verse 12.

12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

If we believe in Christ, that he is our Savior and the Son of God, we will do the things that He did, we will try to live as He did. We will show our love for Him by doing the things that He asks us to do even if it seems impossible to us. I love that scripture.

Thats about it for this week Hope you all have a sick week.

Love Elder Crisp

No comments:

Post a Comment